The European Commission’s Joint Research Centre (JRC) opens its scientific laboratories and facilities to people working in academia and research organisations, industry, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), and more in general to the public and private sector.
Scientists will have the opportunity to work in the following fields:
- nuclear safety and security (Euratom Laboratories);
- biosciences/life sciences;
- physical sciences;
The JRC offers access to its non-nuclear facilities to researchers and scientists from EU Member States and countries associated to the EU Research Programme Horizon 2020 (Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Israel, Moldova, Switzerland, Faroe Islands, Ukraine, Tunisia, Georgia, Armenia).
Safety and Security of buildings (European Laboratory for Structural Assessment)
- Call for proposal: Reaction Wall, European Laboratory for Structural Assessment (ELSA)
- Call for proposal: Hopkinson Bar facility, European Laboratory for Structural Assessment (ELSA)
Non-nuclear calls: Energy Storage
- Call for proposals: FCTEST, Fuel cells and electrolyser testing facilities
- Call for proposal: BESTEST, Battery Energy Storage Testing for Safe Electric Transport
- Call for proposals: GasTeF, Gas Tank Testing Facility
More information can be found here