- Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing
Scope:The NexGETS project will:
- Development of an internationally accepted guideline for data sharing
- Accrue large sets of d preclinical and high-level clinical safety data
- Conduct a retrospective data analysis to assess translation of preclinical to clinical safety outcomes
- Ensure that participating companies have similar or greater access to data as regulators to facilitate discussion
- Develop innovative tools for data mining, analysis, data display and prediction
Expected Impact:The NexGETS project should aim to set world standards and act as the central partner to go to in terms of preclinical data handling, analysis and use for predictive toxicologyThis approach will have an impact on the 3RsThe same cause has also an incidence on the attrition rate which should logically equally improve overall.This approach should also reduce the length of development before reaching patients.